Contributors

Monday, March 14, 2011

Quotes!

Sorry about last week guys, i've started pole vaulting, and i don't have a large amount of time on my hands.

Anyway, today I thought I would quote some of my favorite lines from books. Original right?

" When you stopped wishing things wouldn't fall apart, you stopped suffering when they did". Looking for Alaska
"Death is the one thing that one should be absolutely sure of as it's happening." Everything is illuminated
"You shall love thy crooked neighbor with thy crooked heart" The collected works of WH Auden, VI
"Humorous is the only truthful way to tell a sad story" EiI
" This is fear, I have lost something important and I cannot find it, and I need it" L4A
"She always knew he was a fiction but believed in him anyway" EiI
"'You are dying', Brod said, because it was the truth, the all-consuming and unacknowledged truth, and she was tired of saying things that weren't the truth." EiI
"With hands raised to the heavens, to the men who aim the spotlight" EiI
"If her soul ever leaks, I want it to land on me" Getting the Girl
"With writing, we have second chances" EiI

Sorry for all the Safran Foer, that's just sort of how it turned out. There were more, but a lot of them were entire pages. For example, the entire book "the little prince" Should be put in this blog. The same is true for many other things. Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment