Contributors

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A Long Time Coming

Observations/ Confessions:
Sometimes I'm still afraid of the dark. for absolutely no reason.
I have an unreasonable amount of irrational fears

I pretend to like people when it would be inconvenient not to like them.
Sometimes I'm bad at pretending and I know it.

I refuse to do things that I know I'll be bad at.

 It seems like everyone expects that I work hard because I'm reasonably intelligent. I don't.

I never say the things that I need to say. Nobody does.

Resolutions:
I will be more adventurous

I will do more of the things I say I will, even if they don't always make total sense.

I will do all the things that scare me, or that i think i'll be bad at.

I will work harder at the things that I want.

I will read more useful books.


I SWEAR I WROTE THIS YESTERDAY. MY INTERNET WENT WEIRD AND I THOUGHT I HAD POSTED IT. I PROMISE. I AM SO SO SO SO SORRY.

No comments:

Post a Comment