First Tuesday post of 2011! LET'S GO.
1. I worry that, if we continue this blog for another two years, the title of our blog wouldn't be applicable because I'll be 20...
2. Sometimes I won't like something purely because a lot of people do. I just like being contrary. And there's also the fun of discovering something totally indie that nobody else knew about.
3. The year 2011 feels especially surreal to me because this is the year I graduate. When I was younger, this year was some abstract date in the future and now... it's here.
4. Though I've had my license for over a year now, I am still terribly afraid of driving. I don't like the idea of all the responsibility. (Translation: I am a wimp!)
5. I get really irritated when people post clichés as their facebook status. I get even more irritated when someone else comments and says, "Wow! You're really deep!"
Resolutions; (which are much shorter!)
1. Finish manuscript for #TheNovel
2. Finish editing my nanowrimo novel
3. Updated my youtube channel at least twice a month
4. Read 130 books (to beat 2010's goal)
5. Make friends and be less awkward.