Contributors

Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Merry Christmas!

I'm wondering if we can push back the Creative-Exchange thing even further, because I've been really busy as of late and am not sure if I can come up with something next week. If we do push it back, can we make next week about the Confessions theme that we never got to doing?

I stayed up late last night so I could watch the lunar eclipse, but I ended up not able to see it because it was so darn cloudy =__=...

I woke up on last Friday LATE. I missed the launch of #p4a and was in a panic for the next couple of hours until I uploaded my video. I forgot to eat until my parents came home and found me crouched over on the computer with this face O___O in mad spamwow commenting mode.

Unfortunately, I wasn’t able to catch the livestream of Saturday but WOW. The videos on the p4a youtube page make it look amazing… and it makes me feel lame for missing the livestream.

This is my first year participating in #p4a, and I never knew it was such a big an awesome and amazing thing. At least, it definitely was this year. It's mind-boggling to think that so many different people can come together for the sake of awesome!

Anyway, if any of you guys made a P4A video, I'd love to watch it! (Even if it's a bit late now, haha...)

I hope you guys have a happy holiday! Cheers!

No comments:

Post a Comment