Contributors

Thursday, December 16, 2010

Ima get your heart racing in my skin tight dreams, be your teenage dream tonight ;)

Baby, Baby, Baby, OOH. Like Baby, baby, baby, OOH.
Bella, Bella, Bella, oh. Like Bella, bella, bella, no.

Okay, to factors to note:
Firstly, I am not infact a big fan of JBiebs...I don't mind the JoBros, or Miley Cyrus (some of their music, not them, btw), but something about Beiber just bothers me...possibly his hair...or the fact that he is a sixteen year old who sounds like a four year old girl... or maybe, just maybe... the fact that he told me fourty ish times that he's gonna tell me ONE time... -.-
He needs to learn to count!!

And Secondly I was watching an Eclipse video that redid Baby to fit the plot of the movie:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRtnnI7ZkNM

I think I've mentioned this before. But I like Edward book wise, and Jacob movie wise... I still want her to get with Edward, I just mean I want Taylor Lautner (she says dreamily). :D Just the way he seems to get hotter ever movie... I think it should be illegal to be that hot! :)
Edward: Do I dazzle you?
Me: Yes...oh wait, sorry, I was picturing Jacob. * sigh * whoopsie.

Another Twilight video was to a song from this movie:

HG: Way Back into love, take one.
DB: Uh, I'm getting really nervous.
HG: You'll be fine, just use your nice voice, that I've heard so much of over the past three days.
DB: My throats closing up, it's like anaphilatic. * cough *
HG: It's fine, it's just a three minute song.

If you can guess where that's from you get a prize :)

~~

I officially love Ellen...by officially I mean I've loved her forever, and I just felt like an awkward transition.
Sexii Transition * dazzle *
Shout out to Michael Buckley; I <3 you hehe you make my day.

Back to Ellen...and yes, her name is italicized because I love her ^^
But yeah...gosh I have ADD or something...and major procrastination haha I'm supposed to be doing a Drama Report right now, good job to me hehe..I'm doing this, watching youtube videos, and listening to my sisters talking about something, and on facebook talking about JBeibes.... I'm soo cool.
Ellen! Geeze, I keep getting off topic, RAWR!! There was this six year old break dancing kid on there, I don't know when, but sometime this week, and he is AWESOME. I was like whoa :O when I saw it. He actually looks like the video has been sped up, but it hasn't :O Creepy, but he's epic hehe and everyone should go and watch it
Twitch came on and started dancing with him, cuz he's this kids hero. I'm not exactly the biggest fan of Twitch, if he had of won I would have thrown a bigger casket than I already was that Chelsie didn't win... but I got very amused that a SYTYCD person was on the show...because I love them ^^

But yeah, I'm getting tired, so I think I shall end my ramblings now, as I start watching Veronica and Logan videos, and want to talk about them.
Principal: Logan, a word please.
Logan: Anthropomorphic, all yours big guy.

Hehehe ^^

So good bye for now :D <3

ps:
You know you love me,I know you care
Just shout whenever, And I'll be there
You want my love, You want my heart
...And we will never ever ever be apart
~
Baby, baby, baby ohhh
Like baby, baby, baby noo
Like baby, baby, baby ohh
I thought youd always be mine mine

No comments:

Post a Comment