Contributors

Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Idea Time

So as the title of this blog post might suggest, I'm having an idea. It's still a baby idea but I like the look of this baby idea, it looks like it can grow up into a handsome adult idea, if I give it some time, love and care.
So here is that idea.
Rachel, I was watching the videos that you linked us to and from that came the birth of the lovely baby idea. Which I am winding down to the point of this idea which is a creation exchange between us bloggers here. I don't know if you guys would be up for this, but I think it would be fun. I have randomly, with no sense at all, paired us up. Here we go!

mon-wed
tues-thurs
wed-tues
thurs-fri
fri-mon

So if you guys are on board for this, we can each create things for this little baby project. They can be physical projects or ones that only exist here on the internets. So let me know if this is something that sounds cool, or if I should adopt out this baby to someone else. (I hope that this doesn't qualify for the EBO :/ that'd be scary)

Alright I think I need to sleep because I haven't been doing that nearly enough this week. Hope everyone has an interesting week. (Side note, ever have your fingers type something before you decided to say that? Yeah, I don't know what I meant to put but interesting just came out, my brain was still trying to figure out what to say, but it works, so it stays) DFTBA

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment