Contributors

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Goodbye, 2010.

I'm feeling a bit depressed because I just watched Kristina Horner's last video on 5AG... and I know this week will be very sad after watching the other girls' videos as well.

I've never really said it, though I think it's really obvious judging by my lame-o posts, but I just discovered the world of Nerdfighteria this summer, got into ALL CAPS at the start of school, starting watching 5AG at the beginning of November, and am now entering into the wizard wrock world. Oh, and how could I forget - I started this awesome blog collab in August.

When I joined the ning, I was just in awe about this place that was so full of awesome I desperately wanted to be a part of it as soon as I could.... and so, here I am.

To be perfectly honest, I haven't been too good with being involved with this blog. I throw together posts last minute, skip around, sometimes I don't read your posts. I think it's harder to be together in a blog than a vlog, because a blog requires you to mindfully participate whereas you can just sit and watch a vlog. (But hey, considerably, for our first time I think we're doing pretty good. We're almost at 100!)

But that isn't a good excuse. So in 2011, I really want to start being active with this blog - although I suppose I'm 5 months too late in that, huh? I feel like I owe it to everyone, though, so I'm going to try. This is my resolution for the new years.

I know there's been a lot of confusion lately as to what we're doing. I've got a number of ideas that I want to share with you guys. I think we need some sort of communication to keep outside of this blog so we can stay on track, since apparently discussing things on the blog doesn't seem to be working out. But as it's the holidays, I think we can worry about that later. I hope you guys had a wonderful Christmas. See you in 2011!

No comments:

Post a Comment