Contributors

Tuesday, November 2, 2010

This post will be relatively short since I currently have *takes deep breath* nanowrimo, college applications, homework, chores, extra curriculars *exhales* to take care of.

I would've liked to say that YES, I DID VOTE TODAY! (For it is Voting Day in the US and I am of age) except that I didn't register in time. But I did successfully nag others to participate in the vote! We fought for suffrage! Let's use it!

Also, is anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year? I started yesterday and wrote a wee bit over five thousand words. But this morning when I woke up, I realized that what I wrote was crap and went and deleted it over half of it. *shrugs* Good luck to everyone else having a go at it!

ALSO x2, I like the idea of suggesting themes for a week! Should we go around and let everyone have a turn at picking a theme? For example, Rachel getting to pick next since she goes after Ellen? (Or whoever else, since we've already passed Monday.)

No comments:

Post a Comment