Contributors

Wednesday, October 27, 2010

Short Halloween post

Hello Girls!

I am here, on time, if not by much!
I am just coming off of my first all-nighter to finish a paper.... so I just kinda want to go to sleep. (For the record, it wasn't completely my fault, the stupid science lab required water and  that water and my computer got a little too intimate for me to safely turn on my computer... with the first half of that paper)

However Halloween! Yeah!
Is anyone going to dress up at school? I don't know if I will go all out but I can pretty much guarantee that I will be bringing my wand to school on Friday because I'm cool like that.* I will also probably wear whatever extent of the Hufflepuff house scarf I am currently crocheting. Or perhaps I will stick a communicator on my shirt and throw up the Live Long and Prosper sign at random intervals.

Booing sounds really cool, my neighborhood isn't too big on Halloween (despite being relatively close to Salem, which is Witch City (totally made up that name, but they are big on Halloween)) I miss my old neighborhood which was filled with kids and plenty of Halloween fun. Instead I think my friends and I are getting together and making wands and possibly going to Salem. I don't really know yet.

Alright, bed time for the sleepy one. Have an awesome Halloween everyone!

*Side note I want to leave you with is this poem, you might have seen it in school but I don't know, I like it and think of it whenever I think the phrase "real cool" it's by Gwendolyn Brooks

We real cool. We
Left school. We

Lurk late. We
Strike straight. We

Sing sin. We
Thin gin. We

Jazz June. We
Die soon. 

No comments:

Post a Comment