Contributors

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Hello! (and metronomes)

It's November..... *hides from scary month*
I am also attempting the wonderful Nanowrimo and have not written more than ten words today... so it's going well. XD

I guess more of what I wanted to say today is about how I'm feeling (not as gooshy as it sounds) I have days where I feel off. Like in this kinda insane way... I don't know how to describe it other than I don't feel right and it's like I'm slightly out of sync with reality and myself. I guess the best way to describe it is sorta in this video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lq-7DlV8QSk

Now this may not seem exactly related but here's where I'm coming from. It's like rather than there being two metronomes that only sync up every once and a while, I am two metronomes that are usually in sync but then there'll be times when I'm out of sync.

I hate days like that because I can't get any work done and I just feel really confused. I don't know, I guess that's the main thing on my mind tonight so I wanted to share it with you.

I keep feeling like everyone around me is insane. Not exactly but, on days like this I feel insane, two of my friends are feeling off, my mother is over working herself and feeling sick. I don't know. I guess I'm wondering if there are a lot of metronomes out of sync and if we all are more likely to be insane rather than not.

On that cheery note I guess I'll sign off. To offset the sad/weird/insane tone of this blog post, here is a cat:

No comments:

Post a Comment