Contributors

Tuesday, October 5, 2010

SATs are this Saturday. *sigh*

How To Study For SATs;
Step one: Stare blankly at SAT prep book.
Step two: Do one problem. Check your answer.
Step three: Become convinced that the answer key has an error.
Step four: Bang head against desk.
Step five: Repeat for the duration of three hours.
* Optionally, you can add a "cry for three hours" or "curl up into fetal position for three hours" depending on your method of sorrow-drowning.

Lately I've watched JK Rowling's interview on Oprah. One of the most intriguing and interesting interviews I've ever seen of JK Rowling! It's getting me excited for the release of Deathly Hallows Part I (also, sad that I am reminded once again that the books are over D:...) (Though I am excited to see what she does next.) (Very much so.)

Sometimes I forget Harry Potter is a book series since it's exploded into such a big thing. The books transcend all else. It is in its own realm of greatness. I feel like I can understand the HP characters better than my friends. (Sad, true, yes.)

Anyway, my post today is very scattered... but that's because I don't really have anything to talk about! Except that this Friday is senior dress up day, and I'm busting out a pokeball in preparation for it >D...

Gotta catch 'em all!

No comments:

Post a Comment