Contributors

Monday, October 18, 2010

Design? and a to do list

So. our design is a little plain. It would be really easy to make a nice template. If anyone wants me to just let me know.
also, i would love a 50 post chat party, but how would we work out our time differences? I live in california, and Ellen lives in Scotland. that would be difficult.
Now for my to do list. just something i think needs to be out there.

1.Follow a stranger to see where they go. not in like a creepy way, in an experimental way. my town is great for this. there's all sorts of stores to hide in.

2.leave someone a mix cd in a book and ACTUALLY wait to see who picks it up. i've tried this, but I always get sort of bored and leave. i'll have to work on that.

3.make a sidewalk mural downtown. something nice, and creative. sort of a happy dali. but dali wouldnt be dali if he was happy, so never mind.

4. make a sculpture. of anything. Out of anything. i'm thinking clay from a baseball field, but we'll see how that turns out.

5. buy a vuvuzela. yeah. pretty much.

that's it for this week, sorry. i'm super busy.

No comments:

Post a Comment