Contributors

Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Another one of those Wednesday things...

A blog... yeah, I do those once a week...

Howdy Girls!
I hope everyone's week is going fairly well. Mine is mostly mundane and slightly fun. The fun part comes from what I was writing about last week which is my lovely Wizard Rock Weekend of Awesome, which was, in fact, awesome! I suggest going to as many wrock concerts as you can as they are uber fun :)

I think my favorite thing was the HPA 5 year celebration event. It was a lot of fun because I got to see some of my favorite bands but it was also more than just a concert. We go to hear Andrew Slack speak.. and speak.. and speak, haha :P But I actually really enjoyed it because he talked a lot about activism and Harry Potter, which doesn't sound inherently exciting but actually was really fun. My friends and I are going to start up a Harry Potter Alliance chapter at my school which will be totally awesome.

The other part of my fun week is my new nerdy t-shirts. I bought a shirt at each of the shows. A purple "won't you be in nerdfighterlike with me?" one, another Remus Lupins shirt that says don't let the muggles get you down and then I ordered the charity shirt from teefury, any body else get that one? I'm going to wear a nerdy shirt for each day of the week, very exciting, hehe

As far as the fifty post anniversary chat, I am totally on board with this! Sometimes I feel like I don't know you guys all that well, other than what you blog about, so I'm super excited! Have a good week everyone!

-Emily

1 comment:

  1. I got one of the teefury shirts too! Still waiting for mine to arrive... have you gotten yours yet?

    ReplyDelete