Contributors

Thursday, September 2, 2010

These streets will make you feel brand new; Big lights will inspire you, let's here it for New York :)

Heeeeeeeeeeellllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:)

Hehe Hi ^^ my name is Maggie. Cool fact: I have an awesome sister :)
So yeah, I kind of have a blog already... if livejournal counts? :S *shruggs* But I'm still newish, so don't judge me! RAWR.

Anywho, I'm too lazy to tell you about myself, so........... guess what I've been doing the last few days?

Hanging out in NYC :D

Well New Jersey for a bit first, but yesterday we (we being my famjam) went you the City for the first time, and we're about to in an hour or so again.
Yesterday we saw BROADWAY and a show. We went and saw American Idiot, and being a HUGE Green Day fan that made my entire day... but it didn't end there... I totally and completely love Michael Esper :D <3<3<3 (who plays Will). So of course when we got out of the theatre (theatre? Is that what they call it on broadway? :S or does it have a fancier name? Wow I feel a retarded moment coming on…) we see these people crowding outside the door and we’re like “hmm… no? It couldn’t be..? They wouldn’t, would they…?” and yes they did. We go over and right as we get into the crowd guess who walks out the door: Michael Esper and Stark Sands :O:O:O :D:D:D
So obviously we quickly get out or newly purchased American Idiot t-shirts and shove them in their faces and get their signatures :D YAYAYAYAY And to top it off— and to make my ENTIRE YEAR— we got pictures with both of them. I’m like a child at Christmas! And I LOVE Christmas!! Oh yeah, plus I figured out after reading the PlayBill more closely, and not in the dark, I found out that Stark was in Catch that Kid, which is slightly childish to get excited about… but I love that move ^^… Plus, that means he’s met/ talked to Max Theriot :O… who I love more than Michael (:O… that’s possible? Apparently).

We did other stuff, but they don’t compare to that… blahh

Uhhhhhhh, what did we do? Wellllll….. I got hyped up on sugar apparently, by the looks of this post? :S
We drove in from Jersey, so we haven’t been on the subway yet (:() but that’s ok, cuz we got to see all the stuff we were driving by . We ate at Shake Shack, yummmmyyy fries and MILKSHAKES. I had a super thick awesome black and white Milkshake. Then we went to buy the tickets (and got a deal ^^ we have awesome luck), and then went walking around, stopped in at American Eagle and my sister (the awesome one) got the most softest sweater EVER. It was so cool too cuz it had like a bunch of the big sites on it, so that was pretty sweet. And we got our picture on the billboard outside for 15 seconds… we’re cool, we know :) Then we hung out in time square for a bit, just chillin, takin pictures. And finally it was time for the show. Which was obviously amazing. And so loud, during Give Me Novocaine it legit scared me laughoutloud. Some of the songs bothered me, and I vote that Tony Vincent (St. Jimmy) should not have cut his hair, he’s so much hotter in the PlayBill laughoutloud. And a few more odds and ends bothered me… but they are outweighed by the awesomeness that was American Idiot. It also amused me that John Gallagher, JR. sounded like Billie Joe, and Stark Sands sang kinda like him… so if you smush them together, dye their hair black, mess up their teeth alittle, add some eyeliner… and BAM you have Billie Joe Armstrong… yes I am weird and think of random and boring stuff like that… DON’T JUDGE ME!! :(

I was gonna say/ ask something about Stark that I forgot now… Rawr… what was is it?? Like you would know… why am I asking you this?! …told you I was crazy… you know you love me.

OH YEAH… I remember now. (Why I left the last paragraph then I have NO IDEA… oh well :P)
But yeah… my mama/ sister (the one that’s equally awesome, but younger than the other awesome sister, so she’s awesome #2) were convinced that he has a fake leg? Apparently he had a full on stubb of a foot during one scene, if anyone’s seen the show and was actually paying attention to him during that part? (I don’t tend to stare at people’s feet… I actually MAJORLY dislike feet, like I would chop my own off if they weren’t so darn useful… so I wasn’t really watching his feet, more like his face… and probably Michael’s face at the time… ^^)
So if anyone knows the answer to whether I need to get him a nice talking parrot and an eye patch comment :) thanks… if they’re just crazy—which is highly possible, it’s happened before… well I feel like a douche. But that’s ok… I guess. Not really though, so…

After the show we went to Olive Garden, which my mom was very excited for, cuz we don’t have them in Canada :’( which sucks. But it was pretty yummy, and they were totally awesome to my sister (the awesome one) who has Celiac and so she has lots of trouble with bread, which was in one of the appetizers we ate. And we had a really yummy Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake (while sister awesome had boring old ice cream :P) Then we checked out some more shows and decided we might go see Billy Elliot later today (Jamie Bell ^^ sadly he’s not doing the show… just the movie :() Oh man now I wanna see Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows… Julie Walters (Mrs. Weasly) is in the Billy Elliot movie, that’s how I got there. I could totally do a whole Harry Potter rant about how excited I am to see that movie (More than I am to see Breaking Dawn, boo BD... though I slightly want to see that too… ONLY for Jasper and Alice though!!) and now I could do a whole other rant about Twilight/ the movies… but I think I might have board you enough for one blog… so I might do it another Thursday. Maybe. I bet people are getting board of the Twilight/Harry Potter battle. (HP FTW… justsayin)

Sooooooooooooo…. I can’t really think of anything else to say right now. And we’re on our way to our hotel in NewYorkCity… cuz the one in NewJerseyCity kinda sucked, they weren’t very nice :(
I will talk to you all (you all probably being like one person… :( oh well) next week :)

xoxo Gossip Girl… oh man, remind me to talk about them too (Chuck Bass <3)
justkidding though…

xoxo Maggie :)<3

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like a fun weekend!

    I, too, am a Jasper x Alice fan. -hi5- And yes. You should totally do a Harry Potter post. (Not a versus Twilight one since yeah, it is getting tiring...) but HP is like the epitome of awesome and needs to be blogged here on DFTBA >D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did a slight one...it was kind of comparison, but only a little...I don't remember when, but it's there somewhere if you haven't seen it yet lol.
    sorry this is a late comment lol :)
    AliceandJasper and HarryPotter ftw :D

    ReplyDelete