Contributors

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

It's Wacky Wednesday!

Erm... blogging!
Hello, I'm Emily and I will be the Wednesday host! I am also brand new to blogging so it's good to know that I'm not the only one! :)

Now to introduce myself. Usually when I try and come up with something strange about myself I can just start babbling about Nerdfighters because at school that isn't a common species, but here that's what we all are (and I absolutely love it!) I think the thing I should pull out of my arsenal today is my liking to create things. I love to have projects going (finishing them.. psssh, who does that?) Example is today I was trying to clean up my room and a box with this Lego/Marble Maze thing fell over. That meant today I spent the day making a maze/race thing on my bed! 

That is some procrastination skills right there!

Interesting facts about Wednesday:
It's Woden's Day, Woden is a English heathen god and he might be the precusor to Santa Claus, so maybe I'm secretly Santa!

And I'll leave you with this:
The first image that popped up on Google when I searched for Wednesday. Yup, we here on Wednesday's are the wackiest! Hope you all are having a good week so far and remember that it's now more than half over! DFTBA!

1 comment: