Contributors

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Echo... echo... echo...

Hello? (hello... hello... hello...)

It seems like nobody is here. *looks around* Well, that's strange. I suppose... everyone's out and about having lives.

I've been doing BEDA this month on my personal blog. I considered VEDA, but I thought I'd be too busy to film and edit a video everyday for a month '~' Especially since I've got to work on a number of videos for contests. (Like this one, for Robyn Schneider's Knightley Academy series.)

Today's pretty exciting for me, the bookworm, because two of my favorite series are releasing books today. City of Fallen Angels by Cassandra Clare and Where She Went by Gayle Forman. I just got an email saying that they shipped. At minimum it'll take 3 days to get here, but I don't have such faith in the postal service...

If you've been lurking around Twitterverse, or the youtubes, I'm sure you've taken notice at the sheer amount of Nerdfighters who are candidates for the NextUp program!? I've been really excited for everyone and voting everyday for so many! I'd list all of them... but there really are a lot of candidates, haha.

Here's wishing they do well!

No comments:

Post a Comment