Contributors

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Elephant In the Room

These days just keep coming faster and faster. Life is so crazy right now. A little weird too, actually. Lots of drama at school. Upset friends and such. It's somewhat upsetting.
Good news! My team won our first two ever mock trial matches.
Other than that, there's not a whole lot of news to report.
Steelers lost the super bowl. WOO! Actually, I don't really care all that much.
What's that you say?
Am I forgetting something?
OH! Valentine's day! Of course! I hope it was wonderful for everyone! It's my mom's favorite small holiday, so this morning I got up early and made her and my dad breakfast and picked them flowers. It was cute.
Valentine's day is sort of a big deal at school. Everybody gives each other roses and such. I might have liked that, but I'm sort of newly single. So it was a little odd. Oh well. Footloose and fancy free is always best, in my opinion.
Valentine's day isn't just couple love though. It's mothers and fathers and mailmen and best friends and teachers and random cashiers at the supermarket love. That's why I like valentine's day. Even when I'm single, it's nice to know everybody loves each other.

With that, I have 25 pages of Fast Food Nation to read in a half hour. Night everybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment