Contributors

Monday, January 24, 2011

Monday again.
And yet again, I don't have school.
Win!
However, last week was finals week. Which mean's I only have four hours of school a day. It also means that my AP teacher get's to make the hardest multiple choice test of the year and give it to us. Five months before the AP test. Oh well, I GOT AN A. Sorry. I just felt like pointing that out.

Anyway.
Things I have learned this week (because it's important, and this is all i can think of)
1. How to count in binary. Not sure how i'll use that, but i'm sure i'll think of something.
2. Finished Apres Moi on piano. Got through part of eet. Not sure why, but the chorus doesn't work in my head.
3. Music theory. mostly stuff I should have learned last summer, but didnt. inversions and such.
4. How to make an awesome mix tape. like with a cassette. sort of. I'm not sure the music's right for the recipient.
5. I can pass finals. (that was a big one)
6. When giving a presentation, don't play with your hands. (not from experience, from observing). Also, If you live in california, don't do a report on an earthquake. no one wants to hear it.

I think that's it. I found a lovely new artist this week also. his name is andrew bird. he's a very good musician.
And now, I must go finish things i've been putting off. Bye all!

P.S. Next week comes post 100! meebo time guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment