Contributors

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

The Alien did it!

Yes, a UFO actually abducted me last week and therefore I didn't finish my post



No, gahhhhh! I just sort of died under school work last week and therefore never finished my post. Which brings me to the first part of the this blog post

Part 1: Punishments
We have discussed punishments and I have the general feeling that we are in support of punishments when a blog is blatantly missed *cough cough* mine *cough cough* or is late, however it is also clear that we do not have a very good system for having punishments. So here is what I propose:

A punishment tribunal!
Basically when a girl misses a day we seem to agree that there should be a punishment but we never really get around to talking about it! So here's my idea which can totally be amended and talked about but here is a place to start. Everyone is in charge of someone else's punishment... sort of... erm, let me explain.
So if Rachel misses a day (Tuesday) then I (Wednesday) am in charge of email everyone else and starting a conversation about what the punishment should be. So the day after you (or Monday for Friday) is in charge of starting the conversation about punishments through email. I'm thinking this might be a more efficient way of   doing this. But I don't know, feedback is welcome and we could also introduce a strike system if need be.

Also, I must crazy trying to set this up when I miss so much!


Anyway Part 2: Why Today is amazingly awesome!

Late Christmas presents:





So today has been pretty awesome!

Part 3: Missing Confessions/Resolutions

Confessions:

1. Sometimes I really feel like I'm going crazy, to the point where I can't get a handle on myself. Most of the time I'm fine, but there are moments like this and they scare me more than anything
2. I hate feeling like I can't help someone when they're going through a hard time or reading them wrong when they are like this.
3. One of my greatest fears is that I will not make lasting relationship, be they of the friend type or the boyfriend type. I'm afraid that I can't do this and it makes me feel like I'm alone in the world.
4. My mother is my best friend in the entire world. I don't know what I'll do without her as I head off into the real world. I'm terrified of losing her.

Resolutions:

This is a bit more complicated because I haven't quite made them yet. I'm going to do a project called 101 Things in 1001 Days. This requires coming up with 101 goals and I don't want to rush making this list. Here are some general things I know I want to put in there, in one form or another.

-Dance everyday afterschool like a crazy person for 30 mins (this is my spaz attack idea of how to get more exersise in my life)
-Allow yourself to buy things, saving is good, but a reward is also a good idea
-Go to a Wizard Rock concert and have every artist sign something!
-Give actual money to charity as well as time
-Journal everyday even if it is to say you don't want to journal
-Never forget to be yourself!

I'm not sure, still working on it, but I'll certainly let you guys know what is on that list when I've finalized it :)

Part 4:
You guys are awesome! Have a great week!

No comments:

Post a Comment