Contributors

Monday, September 13, 2010

Monday: Again??

So I completely forgot it was blogday till about ten minutes ago. I was doing dishes and thinking about homework when all of a sudden I realized that there was a blog waiting to be written. So I actually have something to write about today. Sort of.
               Music-two parts. Listening and playing.
I know. Everybody does it. But I'm a freak about it, and I thought that if anyone ever reads this, they should know. I'm sort of a snob about it too. I don't like Justin Beiber or the Black Eyed Peas, and I have major problems with Linkin Park. But I will listen to almost anything else, and I like a lot. Some of my favorites are Bright Eyes, Los Campesinos!, the Arctic Monkeys, The Hush Sound, and Noah and the Whale. If anyone has any suggestions (or if anyone reads this), leave a comment.
              Part TWO!
So I sing. Like opera and choir. It's lots of fun, but a lot of people don't really get how amazing I find it. When you hit those high notes there's this endorphin rush that I can't find anywhere else. I also love how challenging it is to learn a new piece, or to attempt something on the piano (I can't actually play). I think music in general is just important. I don't know if I'd want to do it for the rest of my life, but it's pretty great right now. Anyway, I have Algebra to Attend to. See ya'll next week.

1 comment:

  1. i miss singing ..i used to be in 2 choirs and now im at uni and i have nothing.
    you could attempt to learn the piano.. im sure there's like stuff on the interwebs

    ReplyDelete