Contributors

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Another Wednesday!

So today has been a rather successful day, for about a year my friend and I have been working to start up a creative writing club and at last today we had our first meeting!

It was very successful and there are a bunch of people (all but one are girls) interested. So I have thrown myself into creating a website and trying to get that started up.
In other news, I have realized that my friends and I are insane as proven at this first meeting where we had an epic debate of Zombies V. Unicorns (unicorns won, but I'm team ZOMBIE) and just generally acted too crazy. It was a lot of fun.

Unfortunetly because I am tired this is going to be a short blog... so here are some pictures!

Of....
A cat...




















A llama...























and this guinea pig wearing a santa hat!



















...Make of this what you will...

This has been your weekly Wednesday!
-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment