Contributors

Monday, March 28, 2011

Just another Magic Monday

Excuses!
Last week I was in Hawaii on Monday. It was a band trip. While people were wondering where my post was, I was conveniently far away from cyberspace, chillin with some very nice people from my country, and several from Australia.
The thing about Americans is that we love to misrepresent ourselves. Individually, most of us are pretty average. We're not actually fat. Most of us don't eat at MickeyD's for dinner every night. In fact, I would be willing to guess that most Californians (at least the ones in Hawaii with me) eat much more tofu than McDonalds. Just saying.
However, when you get several hundred of us together, there tends to be a certain group dynamic. People are loud, and possibly a little outspoken.
Nonetheless, all of our group members seemed to make friends with people from other places, which was lovely to see. Now we're all desperate to take a trip to Australia.

A new love! (well, several, but this is the big one)
Pole Vaulting.
It rocks. It's been so long since I played any sort of sport that I forgot how nice being fit is. Also, vaulting itself is awesome. It's something I can tangibly improve upon. generally, improvements come more slowly than I like. But with this I can always see my improvements. More than that, I can feel them. I know I've done well when I have, and there's no uncertainty like there is with school work.

Matters of Business:
1. Everybody should vote for Will Grayson Will Grayson for that award thing. Hm. That was supposed to sound a lot better.
2. Maybe we should all communicate a little more outside of the posts...Maybe.

That's it for now, folks. Enjoy your week!

Oh...And next monday I'll be in Canada. I don't think there'll be a post. Sorry!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment