Contributors

Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Yet Another Blog Post Where All I Can Talk About Is Harry Potter!

First,

omgajdfljadfjaldfjkajfdjlda SANDY!!!! I can't believe that was your video that won! I was like totally freaking out over that one because it was my personal favorite of the winners! ajdlfjadkjsljsdlsdj Awesome!

Second,
Erm, pretty much all I have to talk about is Harry Potter news, haha it's either that or my exam grades and quite frankly I want to ignore those (except for the fact that I did really well on my English/History, the ones I took while wearing my Pizza John shirt, coincidence? I think not!)

But anyway!
So in the field of build up to the last movie, I'm going to reread the books 1-7 in time for the last one and I'm doing this at www.rereadingpotter.com We'll be rereading the series two chapters at a time, starting February 1st if any of you Potter fans are interested come join, it looks like it's gonna be a lot of fun!

And the much more fun news (what could possibly be more fun than rereading Potter?!) is that there is now a wizard rock radio station! It's getting more awesome everyday as more artists add their music, but yeah, so that's pretty much what I've been doing (instead of homework *cough cough*). Find that here!

So yup, that's my week! I hope everyone (who is taking them) has got through midterms/finals alright and I hope your week continues to be awesome!

-Emily

No comments:

Post a Comment